Info on SEMA SS Concepts!

SilveradoSS.com

The info states that on the Ext. cab Silverado SS....." Sporty five-spoke polished aluminum wheels feature Chevy's emblem in their center cap"....The point that I am emphasizing is the word polished. Mervz, are the rims on the truck you saw polished?

Justin

After rereading the info on the production SSS release again...

"Silverado SS is shod with P275/55R-20 Goodyear Eagle radials mounted on wide 8.5-inch rims. "

And listed under the highlights section...

"P275/55R-20 Goodyear Eagle tires"

On the www.chevrolet.com website, the info there says they are Goodyear Eagle LS tires. I noticed that some of the of the concept SS's are listed as using the LS tires and some are listed as using the GT II tires. Interstingly, they don't say what is included with the Silverado SS Ext. Cab on the newsest press release that Mervz posted today.

Am I reading too far into this stuff? These seem to be little inconsistencies to me. I understand that the info is probably changing daily. Anyway, it really doesn't matter to me because I will most likely like what ever they decide to do! :)

Justin

You can get Goodyear 20- inchers in both GTII and LS versions. The GTII's are far superior and should be standard equipement on anything marketed towards spirited driving. It seems a shame to me to enhance the suspension and handling of a vehicle and then put the lowly LS's on it. You can read the reviews @ tirerack.com which echo what I've said here. There is also little or no difference in the retail.

cvp ;)

the eagle's bulge to much for me I couldn't fit them under my fenders on my 20's so I got yokohama avs s/t's instead their the best tire I've ever drove on.

I would go for the trailblazer ss to mervz after owning a trailblazer lt I would own another in a heatbeat, fun to drive and comfortable

Archived