WTB: SS Bumper Ducts

This is a shot in the dark, but heres to hoping....

Just picked up a used - perfect condition, OEM painted, SS Bumper cover. It was supposed to have the ducts with it. 12 hours of driving to NC and back later, turns out not.

So.. I'm looking for the left and right lower ducting. New or used. Cash available immediately. I can't install this damn thing until I have the ducts! =)

May or may not need the center mesh insert for the bumper (not grille) as well. If you have one though, let me know and I'll probably take it.

That sucks, drove 12 hours to pick up a bumper with no air ducts. :shakehead:

I would've been pissed :mad:

Yeah man, I wasn't happy. They told me it was the complete bumper and inperfect condition. Well..Compelte as in the whole bumper is there maybe. No ducts, no grill, and it had some paint scuffs and other paint imperfections to boot. 1 hour and a 3 stage wax job later, the paint is good to go.. Just need the rest of it =) On the flipside, I got them to knock $50 off the price so only paid $150 for the cover and $150 for perfect condition grill. Not a bad day all and all I suppose.

Read the post faceliftedss wrote today :cheers:

Saw that, if you mean his FS thread, happens to be the only thing he has sold is the vents :sigh:

I have the center grill mesh piece if you need one PM me.

PM on the way, thanks :thumbs: