2004 Silverado SS Black 28K mi $25,000 Ohio

skipdaddie

My 2004 Silverado SS is for sale. Here are some details: Onyx Black, 28K miles, XM, Silver Wheels, Bedliner, Tonneau, Bose, All stock. Truck is very clean. No dents or damage ever. I am located in the Cleveland, Ohio area. $25,000.

I will take some pics if anyone is seriously interested.

Let me know if you are interested.

• 2 weeks later...
My 2004 Silverado SS is for sale.  Here are some details:  Onyx Black, 28K miles, XM, Silver Wheels, Bedliner, Tonneau, Bose, All stock.  Truck is very clean.  No dents or damage ever.  I am located in the Cleveland, Ohio area.  $25,000.

Just wondering if still for sale and if it is On-Star equiped. Also you say silver wheels, do you mean they are chromed or are they the original grey. Also is the climate control the digital control or the up and down sliders. Thanks

My 2004 Silverado SS is for sale.  Here are some details:  Onyx Black, 28K miles, XM, Silver Wheels, Bedliner, Tonneau, Bose, All stock.  Truck is very clean.  No dents or damage ever.  I am located in the Cleveland, Ohio area.  $25,000.

Just wondering if still for sale and if it is On-Star equiped. Also you say silver wheels, do you mean they are chromed or are they the original grey. Also is the climate control the digital control or the up and down sliders. Thanks

Is the truck still for sale? and for how much ?

• 3 weeks later...