WELL, IT'S HERE

desrtrat

Wow, what a rip-off. It's like $3 give or take a few around here. These gas prices are getting out of hand. Something needs to be done about this.

It's going to be another record year in profits for the oil companies. Hell, just last year one company made 60 BILLION in profits alone.

Yeah, but those stations in Baker are always super expensive. They screw people on their way to Vegas that are almost out of gas from not planning ahead driving from LA. Not that I'm defending them, just an observation...

they can record our phone numbers and such but they cant keep stations from unfair prices, gouging,and record profits...wow we should spread this crap to other coutries and call it democracy,ha ha ha, oh yea and everybody better fill up before the holiday weekend cause its going up!

oh yea and everybody better fill up before the holiday weekend cause its going up!

:withstupid:

I saw this post and got scared that the prices went seriously up overnight....went to the gas station and put 93 in it for $3.25 which has been the going rate here for a few weeks. Still puts a dent in your pocket.... :banghead:

Baker :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

:withstupid:

yea they got you by the short hairs alright. :crackup:

BTW... all you SOCAL river rats, have not been down to NEEDLES in a couple of weeks,

so i don't know what the price is there. but you can bet it will be a LOT higher then BAKER :puke: for the holladay weekend. :banghead:

:driving: safe.... :thumbs:

:seeya:

Archived