SSS + GRILL = :(

HOLSTEIN

well, w/ mothers day and my fathers bday in the week my sister and i deceided to throw a suprise party. their outdoor cooking grill died so i said i'll bring mine.... no problem right,,,,,wrong.. i was going down the interstate at 62mph taking my time when a semi went by fast, the force of wind hit the grill and flipped it..... now how does this happen when i have four, yes 4 straps holding it down....well one strap must have loosened up half way there cause when it flipped it flipped over the tailgate onto the bumper and swayed back and forth till i stopped.... damage= two big dents and scratches on tailgate, the tailgate bedrail protector will have to be replaced due to the HUGE gouges in it, and it scratched my bumper steps that i had color matched....

it really sucks but it could have been worse, there was a minivan right behind me w/ another semi behind it, could have been real bad. anyway i guess my father in law isnt that bad after all since he owns a pro ppg body shop :D

i got pics if someone wants me to email them so they can post for me.

pics sent...... thanks for posting

i was really hot at the time but now im cool w/ it... talked to my father in law and he said that the lip on top of the bed rail cap is so you cant open the tailgate w/ the hard cover closed..... wonder how much that piece will cost :cry: otherwise should be a two day turn around....