Supercharged SS Owners

schmidty77

What's up guys! I've been off the board for a while. Went to Hawaii to get hitched.

Here is a general question for the rest of you blown SS owners. As you might know I have the Whipple in my SS. Do any of you here a soft clicking sound when you step on it. I've been told that GM makes a weak fuel pump making it hard to get extra fuel up when needed. Have you noticed this problem? Has anyone looked in to a better fuel pump? I would just love to be able to burn as much fuel as I possibly can. :jester:

Hey, welcome back. And congrats on getting married :cheers: You must be in heaven. Getting an SS, getting blown, getting married....what else would a guy ever want? :jester:

The Radix comes with an extra fuel pump to make up for the stock fuel pump. I can't recall if they run in series or parallel.

I was going to stop at the truck performance shop and buy the whipple this evening but decided to wait to get more info. Chevyhighperformance will be at my local track on the 25th with there SS with the Magnacharger. Hopefully after that I'll be able to make a more informed decision.

I was going to stop at the truck performance shop and buy the whipple this evening but decided to wait to get more info. Chevyhighperformance will be at my local track on the 25th with there SS with the Magnacharger. Hopefully after that I'll be able to make a more informed decision.

Make sure you post the 1/4 mile times! Please and Thank you :)

Chevyhighperformance will be at my local track on the 25th with there SS with the Magnacharger.

Be careful... The first time I laid eyes on one of those Radix superchargers, I was reaching for my wallet and putting down a deposit. They are beautiful :P

Archived