Water Power

Pasadena SS

Thats pretty interesting...Im going to see if I can find some more info on this and his patent...Im a chemistry major at UC Irvine, and my have to rub it into my profs as to why they didnt develop this yet...

Ok so i figured out the basis of how this guys machine works. Simple electrolysis can take a water molecule and break it up to its elementary form of hydrogen and oxygen gas, essentially using that as the fuel source to ignite the torch...How he is able to speed the electrolysis to a point in which he is containing the high pressure mixture of oxygen and hydrogen is beyond me....Ok ill stop boring you guys

To hell with water - why can't I just piss in the gas tank? :jester:

First of all, the test vehicle does not run on water - listen carefully, he says that he enriches the gasoline fuel with hydrogen that he makes on demand from 4 ounces of water and in the process uses 30% less gasoline. He only used 4 ounces of water but still had to use gas (1/3rd less) to go 100-miles.

Electrolysis is not his answer; you have to invest more energy into the process than the energy you gain through the recombustion back into water - it's a loosing proposition. I dunno, I'm not going to invest any more brainpower into this, I'll just wait for time to tell if this is a scam or not. I mean, the guy is from Houston... :lol:

Mr. P. :)

say hello to the new bill gates in my opinion. im going to def buy stock in that if it is ever possible. That is going to boom. i dont care who ya are. just think a V-tec and water>.. omg 1/4 mile in 2 seconds guaranteed

That is one crazy invention.  I just dont understand the concept of being only warm to the touch but it burns right through metal. :dunno:

The actual metal piece (nozzle) where the flame is coming out is cool to the touch, not the actual flame itself. Dont worry I thought the same thing, I had to listen to it more than once to understand it.

Archived