Detroit Speed Works Turbo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it takes a bit to get me goin (in the mad direction), ok... maybe it takes a lot... :crackup: i dunno, personally i have a "cliff" of anger... not like most people (not all, but most) who have a "slope".... its weird, i know... hope that makes any sense (analogy of simply "snapping" at a certian "breaking point" of anger... i can take a lot of shit, im a pretty positive guy - well.. that and im a jackass)

anywho.. but yeah... the "slut" jokes have been going back and fourth, lurking in the suspension posts (where i tend to travel the least) - dont think i dont see em guys! (im kidding), everyone on here is really cool in my opinion

ahhhh... gotcha....

sounds like a mean combo (i was wondeirng what that thing ran, makes sense why i didnt know)

thanks for clearin that up Zip... i aprecieate it

Hey ZIPPY, I need my radix installed. Frank from revolution said you guys could help me out. I also need tranny work:) zippy kit? TB converter, I have corvette servos? We need to talk:) Also need headers, looking at pace setters. Looking to do it all in one big bang...

well.. that and im a jackass)

I wasn't talking about you in that other thread was I?

All I remember was a guy who wanted to take out his front driveshaft just to do a burnout - was that freakin' you? If it was...sorry...but jackass fits if it was :P

Speaking of your cliff, I've seen you over it at least once :)

Archived