1/2 the man THEY used to be...

Posi12Bolt

Thoughts of "Resident Evil" and "Final Destination 2" run through my head from that first story.  :eek:

:withstupid: the second one is a good example of why to wear your seat belt.... I'm sure the guy would have had a better chance of walking away from it if he had been...

:eek: If I had been in that elevator there would have been lots of :puke: all over the place too. Or maybe I just would have passed out. Both of those stories are horrible. :tear:

There was a construction accident in Pittsburgh about a month ago involving a freight elevator. The glass window was removed on the elevator door and a brick layer stuck his head through the opening to see if the elevator was coming and it cut his head off. :nonod: I could only imagine if I was standing with the guy when that happened.

:withstupid:  the second one is a good example of why to wear your seat belt.... I'm sure the guy would have had a better chance of walking away from it if he had been...

I feel the same way about seatbelts as I do Motorcycle Helmets.

If your dumb enough not to wear one, than by all means - help us cleanse the gene-pool of that type of stupidity.

:withstupid: i got in a motorcycle wreck and when i first took off i didnt even strap my helmet :yellow_loser: and at one stop light for some ODD reason i sat there long enough to strap it. bout 4 minutes later i took a corner too fast hit a barbwire fence. my leg was ripped open... 150 stitches ..doctors said if i wouldnt had been wearing my back pack with text books in it i would have shattered my spine......weird how that happends....

:dunno:

post-7678-1148352159_thumb.jpg

Archived