Any golfers?

SS Silv

:wtf:
that is a nice shaft erik, we should hit the links some time !

jeeze jon ,always have your mind in the gutter. :jester: a fujikura is a great shaft . there is no other word for it so what can you do?

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

that is a nice shaft erik, we should hit the links some time !

jeeze jon ,always have your mind in the gutter. :jester: a fujikura is a great shaft . there is no other word for it so what can you do?

Ahh haha it was pretty funny!

I hit the Cleveland Launcher Comp (last years model) and it is long and straight. I'm between a 1 and 2 handicap, and with the graffaloy blue shaft in it it is the straightest driver I have ever had. This is also the first 460cc driver I have had. I would definitely recommend going to the big head because they are so forgiving. It took me a while to finally switch because it looked so funny to me for beinng so big, but now that I have gotten used to it I will never go back.

I would recommend either the newest Cleveland Launcher 460 or the the Callaway 460.....I have hit both and they are both long and forgiving.

Killer Bee for me (club head anyway)... of course all of my clubs have custom shafts made and assembled by my dad. I think he has at least one new club for me to try out each time I go to visit him... "Here, hit this one... then this one... then this one..." :crackup: