Ordering a Silverado SS!

Ron @ Saint Pauleys

Hello everyone Ron from Saint Pauley's here. I would like to thank

everyone that has called me on pricing out a SS from me. I have ordered a few SS's. I have more allocations for the first build period and if anybody is interested give me a call and I'll tell you what I can do for you. BTW if you are also looking for anything else in the GM family of vehicles I can quote you a price on those too! That includes H2 Hummers, Corvettes, CTS Cadillac's just to mention a few. And for those lucky people that are GM employees, family members or GM Suppliers, I'm pretty good at finding those discounts too. Give me a call you'll be glad you did! Thanks to everyone. Keep up the good work Mervz.

:rolleyes:

Hello everyone Ron from Saint Pauley's here. I would like to thank

everyone that has called me on pricing out a SS from me. I have ordered a few SS's. I have more allocations for the first build period and if anybody is interested give me a call and I'll tell you what I can do for you. BTW if you are also looking for anything else in the GM family of vehicles I can quote you a price on those too! That includes H2 Hummers, Corvettes, CTS Cadillac's just to mention a few. And for those lucky people that are GM employees, family members or GM Suppliers, I'm pretty good at finding those discounts too. Give me a call you'll be glad you did! Thanks to everyone. Keep up the good work Mervz.

I want a Regular Cab SS.

Any news on the engine/trans combo? What about options?

Most importantly what about price?

Hello everyone Ron from Saint Pauley's here.  I would like to thank

everyone that has called me on pricing out a SS from me.  I have ordered a few SS's.  I have more allocations for the first build period and if anybody is interested give me a call and I'll tell you what I can do for you. BTW if you are also looking for anything else in the GM family of vehicles I can quote you a price on those too!  That includes H2 Hummers, Corvettes, CTS Cadillac's  just to mention a few.  And for those lucky people that are GM employees, family members or GM Suppliers,  I'm  pretty good at finding those discounts too.  Give me a call you'll be glad you did!  Thanks to everyone.  Keep up the good work Mervz.  

I want a Regular Cab SS.

Any news on the engine/trans combo? What about options?

Most importantly what about price?

I have no information on Reg Cab SS! If something should come up I'll let you know. Thanks! :D

Archived