"2009" Camaro Different Designs

Z4pp

Check these bad boys out. I personally LOVE!!!!!!!!!! OMFG LOVE!!! OMFG LOVE!!!!

sorry got out of hand there, the silver one with black stripes z28... OMFG I LOVE IT!!!

oh heh here you go.

Camaro Designs

I guess they where made in 3dsMAX by some guy with some great talent!!!

I'm pretty sure they will bring it back because they have it on the Chevy website. And everyone loves it! :)

look! :) our truck is on there too :)

http://www.chevrolet.com/performance/

If chevy makes the camaro it's almost 100% that dodge will make the challenger. They have to compete!!! That's why I pray dodge makes a dakota SRT-8 so chevy can put out a Colorado SS!!!

Well, I'm more of a doubter I guess.

The Challenger concept has been out for a LONG time, and there is a street driven car attending cars shows and cruises. I don't see it as being 100% proof that it will be built though..?

:dunno:

The Camaro concept isn't as far along as the Challenger concept, and GM is having money troubles on top of that. I'm not sure the Camaro is a "certainty" either.

Both nice concepts though.

Not a fan of the wheels in his renderings...Camaro is definetly something Chevy guys want to see back on the street with what Dodge and Ford has been able to do with the Charger and Mustang...

Challenger seems like it is just a recreation, I like the car in general, but would like to have seen something different as far as design goes...Guess it doesnt deviate(sp) enough from the original.... :dunno:

Not a fan of the wheels in his renderings...Camaro is definetly something Chevy guys want to see back on the street with what Dodge and Ford has been able to do with the Charger and Mustang...

Challenger seems like it is just a recreation, I like the car in general, but would like to have seen something different as far as design goes...Guess it doesnt deviate(sp) enough from the original....  :dunno:

The Challenger is far from a recreation, it's a 100% completely different car. You have to look closely at the front, but it's very different. The sides and rear are more obvious. I think the MoPar guys would RATHER it be a "recreation" truth be told. Weird, the MoPar masses LOVE the Challenger concept, but have greatly mixed reviews about the Charger.

:dunno:

Even the SRT8, which runs in the 12s isn't adored by all the MoPar guys. Tough crowd!

I'm sure the Challenger / Camaro would be priced far above the Mustang, which is too bad, cause I think the Mustang sells in volume because it's reasonably AFFORDABLE still.

i just hope that the z28 and ss editions are a limited production that way they dont end up like the mustangs and every other car now adays that are mass produced and dont hold there value worth a crap.

To keep up with the Challenger, the Camaro is going to have to be a heavy hitter out of the box.

If it was my project, we would have:

Base model: 3.9 liter V6

RS: 5.3

SS: 6.2

Z28: LS7

To keep up with the Challenger, the Camaro is going to have to be a heavy hitter out of the box.

If it was my project, we would have:

Base model: 3.9 liter V6

RS:              5.3

SS:              6.2

Z28:            LS7

I think you have the SS/Z28 backwards. The Z28 is supposed to be an all out handling car, at least teh original was, where as the SS is all about the muscle. but being that both engines would weigh the same give or take a few pounds, I guess it doesnt matter wich engine goes in which.

i heard they are making the z28 have the higher horsepower rating than the ss..... i also hear they are putting the ls7 in the camaro.... plus i hear gm is comming out with a supercharged engine to replace the ls7 cause apparently the ls7 was just a short term option because it is to expensive to produce...i heard its going to be called the LS3

Archived