Had a couple run-ins tonight

SoCalSS

Well I was coming home from South Coast Plaza and I run into an un-baged BMW. Late model beamer, looks like a 5 series. Light turns green and I jump on him by about 1/2 a cars length. By about 70 he pulls to my front tire and then we let up cause of a red light. I give him the thumbs and we go our seperate ways.

Then later that night I was crusing PCH and come across a GTO and a Mustang GT. Since the GT guy wouldnt bite on the GTO's request to play on an open stretch of highway. So i cruise next to the GTO and gun it and he smokes me to where I couldnt stop laughing easily 4-5 car lengths by 80mph. Sounded real throaty like new headers and exhaust. Had limo tint all around his car and wouldnt roll down his window to give the thumbs, which kind of annoyed me, but maybe he thought i was going to be a jerk. To end the night the GT and GTO raced from about a 30 mph roll and the GT got smoked by about a car length if not more.... :driving: