Big Thanks!

Just like to say Thanks to Zippy and Revolution Raceworks. I went to NY this weekend and got tuned. I also took a couple of pictures of some of the trucks there. Also Thanks to Carl(EliteAutoToys) for the place to hang out for the day. It was a blast to meet everyone, and everyone was way cool. There were a few other trucks there that I missed pictures of, Jboyss, there was an Esclade on 24's and sorry about the poor shot of the c-6, but it was LOUD.

Enjoy............ Thanks again Zippy!!!

post-6797-1148861266_thumb.jpg

post-6797-1148861282_thumb.jpg

post-6797-1148861296_thumb.jpg

post-6797-1148861308_thumb.jpg

Edited by kaotik1 (see edit history)

Thanks for making the drive down. Wish you stuck around a little longer. More tuning coming on that C6 that belongs to corvette america it is their test car.

I think you heard me get a little rough on it and another zippy tune later got a little more rough on it.

Defintely good times and I think everyone that made it out was pretty darn happy with the results.

Defintely plan on me and zip heading back out sometime in the future.. with a much lighter truck to come out in :driving: