Indy Gathering

OK, I figure it is time for me to start planning our next Indiana/Indianapolis gathering, but before I set a date, I want to get some input:

Let me know if there are days that are better or worse for anyone (especially you usuals.....so I expect some help here guys!!!). In the past, we have either done Saturday afternoon or Sunday gatherings (the reason that I say Saturday afternoon is that I work from 8-noon, and it probably would be around 2:30 before I could make it to Indy....but don't let that stop anyone)

So....if anyone can provide a little help, I would appreciate it! I was thinking of maybe doing it in mid to late June!

Thanks,

Rob

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I have never made it to one of these (I hate my job in only that one aspect). The entire month of July is out for me...Grand Opening of the new store in Noblesville then. But if it's semi quick (early)...say June, I have a chance to pull rank and switch some days off to get it done. Or you could just stop by and point and laugh while I'm at work (or buy a couple flat panels :dunno: ) if it's in July...it's right off 37 across from Tom Wood Ford.

Say make it a precursor to the Zippy2 event for you guys?

Whatever works out for everyone else....I'll try to make it work so I can at least make an appearance (and to put faces with names).

How about doing it at IRP at the Super Chevy show? I'm gonna be there anyway stayin at the Motel 6 on Crawfordsville rd. The show is July 14,15,16 it would be nice to do it then. I really want to meet up with some of the other SilveradoSS family. I was considering racing, but not if I don't get my truck all ironed out. For those of you that have never been to the Motel 6 there, it is usually a pretty wild time. Sometimes more fun than the show. June 8-10 is Chevellabration so that's out but the following weekend or 2 would be ok I guess. Later

Dave

I guess since no body else replied Super Chevy Indy!!! I'm J/K but it would be nice, it would kill 2 birds with one stone for me. The Motel 6 there at the Crawfordsville Rd exit it always a good time burnouts, the occasional flashing, lot's of drinking(not at the same time as driving...disclaimer lol), the pool. It's a big party already and I already have that time off of work.

Dave

I found out on Thursday that I'm changing stores....not in Kokomo anymore. Not going to be SM @ Noblesville either when it opens.

As of Saturday I'm the new GM of Richmond. So I'm still about a hour away from the fun. I'm just looking for a house or apartment right now.

ya'll should do it during a weekday...

and we can pay a certain scam artist a visit...  :devil:

I'll fly in... :cheers:

~Brian

never been to Indy before!  :dunno:

I haven't been able to make it to an indy gathering yet... if your flyin in I CAN'T miss this one! haha. Let me know when you guys figure out a date. Chad