What to do? Opinions please...

I would have to agree with Mr. P, I think the best case is to decided how far your relationship is going to progress with your girlfriend. Getting married will help you out a lot in this situation, in terms of your fiscal situation (as cold as that sounds). If not get ready to pay child support. I would definately talk about this thoroughly with the girlfriend, her parents as well as yours to see what the best possible situation that can come from the unexpected baby(s). Unfortunately I believe you better try and sell your truck now for as much as you possilbe can. I wish you the best of luck and hope everything goes good for yourself, the baby and your girlfriend.

She won't stand up for herself and they already see us as married for us being together and lived with each other for 7 months, then another 3 months, Only thing I know so I can break out completely even is keep the truck for 2 years to pay my debt and equal a good trade-in value for thet truck which hopefully doesn't depreteate(sp?) that bad, I just had gotten a bike not that long ago before I found out she was pregnant, with 300 miles on it, that's going up for sell by tomorrow to at least gain most the money back and just have a simple loan pay off of 1000, which I can pay in 2 months. I'm probably going to stick with the truck for now, if not sell it hopefully for 25k, and leave me with a 3-4k balance. I just don't know... Baby wise, I'm ready for it and I'll do what I have to do to support that baby moneywise and fatherwise.

Raising kids isn't all that tough. Just roll with it and you'll find it's all what you make of it and they love you no matter what.

Don't marry the girl! Don't do it! You two are way too young and if it's truly "meant to be", you'll marry eventually. Just be a stand up guy and do all you can to provide for mother and child.

Keep your truck. You're already living with this girl so you know what your expenses are. Let the parents buy the crib and changing table. Raising kids isn't all that expensive and it gets easier as they get older.

I can't see how raising kids is not that expensive. Unless you have someone that buys everything for you, and free daycare. We pay more in daycare for our 2 kids per month than my truck payment and my wife's Tahoe payment combined.

Don t compound your problems by getting married until the relationship is solid. Things do not improve after you get married if there are big problmes. Stand by your G/F and give her all the support you can. Raise the child, love the child, and you might be supprised how great it can be. Don t be so petty with the little things with her family. Remain calm and be the bigger person and everyone will love you for that. Either way , dont worry about the truck. Whatever happens, happens with that. You are young and will have plenty of time for toys later on.

Raising kids isn't all that tough.

Raising kids isn't all that expensive and it gets easier as they get older.

:icon_bs::banghead::icon_bs:

one of the toughest jobs i have ever done was to rase my daughter ALONE....

been a single parent for 19 yrs.

as for expensive :crackup: go price the CRAP these kids are wanting or check out the baby cloths at the store, and see the price and figure they will out grow the outfit in 8-10 weeks if not sooner. now wait tlii they start school back packs, books, paper,... on and on and on... :crazy:

B.T.W. i was 31 when my daughter was born. i'm now 52 and it NEVER gets easy or cheeper with time

good luck......

:seeya:

Raising kids isn't all that tough.

Raising kids isn't all that expensive and it gets easier as they get older.

:icon_bs::banghead::icon_bs:

one of the toughest jobs i have ever done was to rase my daughter ALONE....

been a single parent for 19 yrs.

as for expensive :crackup: go price the CRAP these kids are wanting or check out the baby cloths at the store, and see the price and figure they will out grow the outfit in 8-10 weeks if not sooner. now wait tlii they start school back packs, books, paper,... on and on and on... :crazy:

B.T.W. i was 31 when my daughter was born. i'm now 52 and it NEVER gets easy or cheeper with time

good luck......

:seeya:

:withstupid:

Maybe they meant in the respect that when they're older, todler stage, they don't need the constant care that infants do.

But I agree. Expensive? Yes. Hard? It can be. Rewarding? Absolutely.