I want this

I dont think its a C5R block those main caps dont look to be the billet ones that come with a C5R block :nono:

For those pondering on what to do whether it be forced induction or more CI, more CI is by far the best option. I love my 418 for the tq that it makes and I can spray a 350 shot on it if I want. I have ridden in blown trucks and IMO they just dont compare to more motor.

I have this same dilema when I replace my motor, I have seen that and they can actually be had way cheaper. they can use the iron block 6.0 bore and stroke them that far I beleive, or it for sure can be done with wet sleeves now. everything is coming down in price finally for our LS based trucks.

The 4.125 bore cannot be achieved without sleeves but you can go to a 4.100 stroke crank like I did and go to a 4.040 bore and achieve a 422/423 but the 4.100 stroke creates ALOT of problems. A months worth of extra machining, not ot mention special pistons for the long stroke and then machining on them to get it to all work. I mocked(sp?) the engine up 6 times ot get everything right if oyu paid someone to do your work it would be astronomical.