Upgrade in a STS turbo

Yeah, the turbo setup. boost controler? fuel pump, injectors, tune. :driving:

What's the maximum boost you could get out of the GT-67?

Sorry I asked a question that was already answered about the boost before :banghead:

I'm runnint a walbro gss430 fuel pump, multec II 42# fuel injectors, transmission upgrades, gt 67 turbo, manual boost controller- soon to be electric, the intercooler, '05 e-fans and nelson tune for now. Street boost is ~6#, track is 9#. Once i get teh electric boost controller, i wont have to crawl next to the rear tire to adjust boost. Thought it is cool when im tweaking on the back of the truck and people are all like :dunno: is he doing.

A few month back i blew the refrence boost line to the wastegate and the boost gauge went beyond the 15# mark. I probably went to 20#. I let off right away to prevent damage, so the gt-67 can boost pretty high. However i dont know how efficient it its at hight boost levels. If you want hight boost numbers, maybe the gt-70 will suite you better.

I will most likely run the same setup and I think the GT-67 will be more than enough for me. Is the boost easy to control without the boost controler :crackup:

or do I really need one right away to make sure I don't go too high :dunno:

you dont need a boost controller at all. the stock settings on the gt-67 is 7 pounds, and that should be fine for you. I ran without a boost controller untill I did the intercooler upgrade and had no problems.

Archived