Zippy and I will be making a "Master Schedual"

• Admin

I have a voice mail into Zippy to discuss the "master schedual".

I would really like to have a packet of paper to hand everyone that attends the Zippy event this year. In that packet I would like to have

- Event scheduals along with locations

- Alternative events (aka Golf during Dyno runs), etc..

- Maps of the area with specific meeting areas mapped out.

- Addresses of meeting areas and telephone numbers of people to call if in need of help. (Probably my cell phone number, Josh's cell phone number and maybe Zippy's number if he volunteers).

Just keeping everyone informed. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

We actually went over this on the phone and covered quite a few things. Now lets see what I can remember.

Wednesday:

Meet at 6:00pm at Mr. Kozak's. From here those of us that are all in town early will go to dinner together.

Thursday:

Stuff to be posted later.

Friday:

Saturday:

Meet at 7:30 at Gage Chevrolet. Car/Truck show day. Come in early to get your trucks cleaned, lined up, and registered.

Meet at 10:30 inside Gage for a SilveradoSS.com meeting.

Leave at about 3:00 in a formed line. We will leave in a small unregistered cruise to downtown.

Meet at about 3:30 after parking downtown at Mr. Kozak's. Here we'll get together for a lunch.

After lunch is over we'll take a break for about a couple hours to go back to hotels and take a personal break.

Meet at Craigs Cruisers at 6:00 and just have fun. Here there is batting cages, go-carts, slick track go-carts, mini-golf, games, etc.

Sunday:

I'll be adding to this as I get some time. Zane may also be adding to this so keep track of it. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...