aftermarket fuel rails

Has anyone used the speed inc rails on their truck? They dont know **** about a truck and I was needing to know if they worked ok and what fitting do I need if I order them. Anyother peoples rails that would work good b/s Nastys. I didnt have good luck with them on some other stuff.

I haven't, but I think they would work the same as anyones. I'll probably end up with FAST rails and rely on Nasty to get me all the connections I would need. I'm thinking to get all the connections you'll need, you'll have to cut at least one of your fuel lines, then put in a flare nut and the right connection with enough line to get you to the rail. Justin Lamana used FAST rails, but have not seen any pics of the fuel connections, FPR, etc......although those would be nice to see. You will need an aftermarket FPR, but I guess you know that - unless you have figured out some way to keep the stock one.

What type of intake are you going with?

Well....if you want it to be pretty....use the FAST rails. They are almost the same price as custom made and they look really good in the red anodized finish. Doesn't Speed sell them with connections for like $179?

You don't need to cut anything. The $140 kit Nasty sells can be made for about $40-50.

Just go to your local parts store and tell them you want 3/8 quick disconnect tube and a 5/16 quick disconnect tube. Then you need AN to tube adaptors in the size of your rail fittings (likely -8 AN) and some AN line. Easy as that.

You don't need to cut anything.  The $140 kit Nasty sells can be made for about $40-50.

Just go to your local parts store and tell them you want 3/8 quick disconnect tube and a 5/16 quick disconnect tube.  Then you need AN to tube adaptors in the size of your rail fittings (likely -8 AN) and some AN line.  Easy as that.

Was just going by what Nate told me. There is a quick connect for one, but no the other one - according to him.

You don't need to cut anything.  The $140 kit Nasty sells can be made for about $40-50.

Just go to your local parts store and tell them you want 3/8 quick disconnect tube and a 5/16 quick disconnect tube.  Then you need AN to tube adaptors in the size of your rail fittings (likely -8 AN) and some AN line.  Easy as that.

Was just going by what Nate told me. There is a quick connect for one, but no the other one - according to him.

It's not quick connects -- you have to ask for exactly what I typed above, then get the AN to tube fittings. Actually there are spring lock conversions for both but they are $46 for the hard to ffind one (aeromotive makes it AIR).

what about a crossover and regulator?

The AN line works as the crossover.

You're going to have to draw me a picture of that one.

Regulator is needed.  I like Aeromotive's AEI-13109: Boost-ref'd (1:1), 1000hp, guage port, in line, return available from summit.

I don't like what I've read about aeromotive. I may try something else.

I bought a magnafuel fpr check them out they are nice. Wilson also makes fuel rails with a wilson price Im sure. You will need either a braided line for the crossover or hardline it which I plan to do to make it look neater along with my plate system so it all matches.