Ls6 Heads and cam!

Blaker888

If you want to run 11.3 you need a new motor, FI/NX, rebuilt tranny, drag slicks, rear end etc etc etc.

To beat the Camaro just buy yourslef a 200 wet shot of nitous and start spraying til your eyes roll back and you see your brains melting... along with your motor :crazy:

Don't let the high prices eat you up. You can run 11's with your truck.. possibly with the stock short block. I would not spend my money on ls6 heads though save some coin get some darts or afr's get the port work done. Go with a much more aggresive cam with the LSA and duration for a blower cam.. and then start stepping up fron there.. long tubes intake swap.. natrually asperated if you get traction.. I don't think low 12's are a problem with the right parts put together.. then if spray is your weapon of choice hose it at the 6o foot once you are out and running and cush the camaro.

But best bet.. decide if you really want to be boosted and if that is the best choice for what you want.. Remember you are running a 5300 lb truck against a 3500 lb car... you have to decide where to put your brains with making power if you want to jump this car.