Tried to help a guy out

Kim

I know that there is a lot of posting's of ebay finds, so I figured I post another one. :D

Here is the link.

I sent the guy a message when it was first posted letting him know that it looked like the SS badges were on upside down, and he sent this to me today.

Thank you for your recent inquiry on the SS Silverado. The SS badge is placed correctly above door molding which is also in the picture.
:banghead: All I can say is I tried, and he has bids on the truck so oh-well.

It's Friday - I declare it "let's screw with the eBay seller day": :devil:

Hi, I found your listing on eBay for the Silverado SS - is the vehicle's prior damage listed on a carfax report?  I would be willing to have my body man correct the upside down door emblems if the truck comes back with a clean report.  Can you please tell me the extent of prior body damage on the driver's door?  Thank you in advance, Steve Poythress.

Let's see what he says...

Mr. P. :)

until a few months back there was a used arrival blue '03 for sale @ one local lot. when they traded it, it had chartreuse SS badges & bowtie. :puke: they left it like that for about 9 months (wonder why it didn't sell?). finally, they replaced the flourescent bits & pieces but put the badges on upside-down. i tried to tell several salespeople and even showed them how they were supposed to look on my truck. it took several weeks to get them turned around. :uhoh:

This is my response to any body damage and why the emblems are upside down.

Thank you for you inquery about the Silverado SS. There is no indication of any body damage and the SS emblems are correct

:banghead:

I got the same thing - what a dumbass. :crazy:

Thank you for you inquery about the Silverado SS. The Carfax report is clean with indication of body damage and the SS emblems are correct.

I know that there is a lot of posting's of ebay finds, so I figured I post another one. :D

Here is the link.

I sent the guy a message when it was first posted letting him know that it looked like the SS badges were on upside down, and he sent this to me today.

Thank you for your recent inquiry on the SS Silverado. The SS badge is placed correctly above door molding which is also in the picture.
:banghead: All I can say is I tried, and he has bids on the truck so oh-well.

My uncle used to say, "You can lead the horse to water but you can't make it drink".

You'd think that after so many inquiries this guy would accept the fact that it's wrong.

I wonder what the other side looks like... :wtf:

Archived