Another reverse rake victim

pnblwzd

Today I got the lowering components installed in my truck: 2" spindles in front, 3" Belltech leafs in the back, and now I have the dreaded reverse rake. The front has 1-2 fingers of gap between the tire and wheel opening top, and the rear has 3-4 fingers. I need opinons to decide if I should lower the front a little more by adjusting the bars, or bring the rear up a little by rearranging the spacer stackup on the leafs.

I tried to post a few pics, but for some reason they won't load.

J

well what your describing sound liike a normal rake, 1-2 fingers up front would be a smaller gap than 3-4 finger in the rear giving it a normal rake. maybe you typed it wrong.

a 2/3 drop would keep it about level so i dont know what to tell you, you could probably go a little lower cranking the keys but i wouldnt go too much if your awd!

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

Just crank your bars down in front.........not a lot, but enough to even it out. I had the same problem, but a few cranks on the T-bars took care of that. Make sure you are on a truly level surface, and take measurements. You can't just crank both "the same number of times", because one side may differ slightly than the other......which was my case. We had to go by measurements and not "number of turns". I've had no problems with mine so far................... :thumbs: