Hail

SS Silv

So I was playing a round of golf and the clouds began to look pretty nasty. So I dropped my buddy off at his house a hauled ass to a near parking ramp. After waiting for an hour, the clouds began to brake up so I decided to leave. 20 minutes later the hail started to drop, at first they were only pea size but then they grew into golf ball size hail :banghead::tear: . So 1,800$ dollars later I got it fixed. I don't have any pics, because I would rather not look at my truck wrecked. Just had to rant. Phuck hail.

Yeah when we went down to charlotte, NC for the race last weekend we saw a nice hail damaged car parked next to us. We were in the field next to DEI, puttin' down some beers before we went in. I don't know what I would do if that happened to my truck! :cry: I feel for you man! Here's some picks of the car and DEI too.

post-7238-1149448495_thumb.jpg

post-7238-1149448524_thumb.jpg

post-7238-1149448561_thumb.jpg

post-7238-1149449283_thumb.jpg

Edited by foxySS (see edit history)

So I was playing a round of golf and the clouds began to look pretty nasty. So I dropped my buddy off at his house a hauled ass to a near parking ramp. After waiting for an hour, the clouds began to brake up so I decided to leave. 20 minutes later the hail started to drop, at first they were only pea size but then they grew into golf ball size hail :banghead:  :tear: . So 1,800$ dollars later I got it fixed. I don't have any pics, because I would rather not look at my truck wrecked. Just had to rant. Phuck hail.

Did your insurance pay for the damage???

My buddy had some hail damage fixed with paintless dent repair. It came out great.

:withstupid:

Just had mine fixed. $1500.00 damage. I wasn't at home,

out to dinner. Could have been much worse. My car has $3700.00 hail damage. It was at home. Can't get an appointment to get it fixed for a couple of months because of how big an area of damage from the storm :eek:

Got a check though that would pay for most of a Radix :D