socal diesel bracket w/ switches

Holty

for those of you who have the socal diesel bracket with the two switches, how do you wire them? each switch has 3 prongs on the back. i want to use one switch for my e-fans. so i'll have one wire for going up to the switch for the e-fan trigger, then a ground, but what is the other prong for on the back of the switch? thanks.

thanks for the reply. i couldn't wait so i wired it up just guessing what was what. i got the power and ground backwards and when i hit the switch something under the dash started smoking! there was a pretty good bit of smoke. about as much as one puff on a cigarette. i got it all working and wired correctly, but i can't figure out what i fried under the dash. i looked under there for an hour and can't see any burnt wires and everything seems to be working ok. any suggestions on finding what caused the smoke? should i just forget about it since everything is working?

i wouldnt worry too too much, first time i wired a switch i did that too...the truck i did it to is 7 years old and still runs fine. I dont think youll have too much of a problem. if you do youll know what you fryed?