LS7 Solstice

This is just retarded

http://www.hotrod.com/projectbuild/hdrp_06...8_engine_build/

Can't wait to see it in action  :devil:

Pretty cool.... Mallet has been dropping in LS2's since day one on these cars... it'd be a blast to drive... but a little to small for my taste.

solsticedesert005lg.jpg

solsticeenginefetts.jpg

http://www.mallettcars.com/solstice-conversion.htm

they'll be doing the saturn sky soon too :devil:

they are also doing the sky with the ls7 , that would be great for the girl. i bet that sucka hauls some serious azz!! but in all reality i would go with the 600 hp supercharged ls2 option if i could. i bet that car runs 10s all day!

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

they are also doing the sky with the ls7 , that would be great for the girl. i bet that sucka hauls some serious azz!! but in all reality i would go with the 600 hp supercharged ls2 option if i could. i bet that car runs 10s all day!

Yeah, but did you notice that they aren't just doing an LS7... it's a stage 3 cammed LS7 with custom headers/etc. MUCH more than 600 HP from an SC'ed LS2... :eek:

Yeah, but did you notice that they aren't just doing an LS7... it's a stage 3 cammed LS7 with custom headers/etc. MUCH more than 600 HP from an SC'ed LS2... :eek:

i didnt catch that, where is it at? im almost tempted to call and ask how much the package goes for, i know its something close to at least 50 k which is kind of silly :eek: