Life's Little Adventures

montanass

Well this chick and I have been seeing eachother for a little over a week and we were hangin out... I had just washed my truck and we headed to Target to score some gum for the rest of the week... When we got there we saw her x-boyfriend, who she had broken up with about a month ago b/c he's into a bad crowd and drugs. We minded our business... made no eye contact, and did our own thing. We saw him again on our way out and did the same thing, minded our own business. On our way back to my shop, we see the kid, hanging out his window, flipping me off... I knew he was too chicken shit to do anything so I brushed it off, like I do with many "little things" and went on with my own business.

So we're at my shop working on my buddy's Harley before he takes it on a road trip, and I'm sifting through the bolt bin lookin for a couple of bolts when Morgan, my girl, comes in bawling... I had no idea what was going on until she played the voice mail that she had just recieved. It was this chick, saying that she was gonna f*ck her up and put her in the hospital for a week, if she "messed" with her x again... Morgan was terrified. It took me 10 minutes, at least, to get her calmed down enough to try and talk to her... She called her dad, who came right away to try and resolve the situation. He was furious about what was going on so him, Morgan and I headed to this kids house...

We got there and M's dad knocks on the door and asks for the x-boyfriend. He comes to the door and pops grabs him by the throat, telling him that if anything happens to Morgan, that he better pack his bags and get the f*ck out of Montana... or something bad's gonna happen to him. Of course that didn't do any good, so we ended up calling the local Sheriff's dept. to try and get something done there... They show up and immediately take the x-b/f's side because he had been assulted, which I can understand. (I would have handled it differently, by maybe talking to the punk first before I got worked up and grabbed the kid.) So the officer's write Morgan's dad a citation for assult, listened to the threatening voice mail... and asked the kid and a chick that was there if they had made the call, which of course they denied. The officers told us there was nothing else they could do, so we loaded up and went back to my shop and re-grouped. Morgan went home with her parents and I stayed and worked on the Harley.

Morgan calls me up a little while later telling me that the officers had gotten a little more information and they may have found the girl who made the call... and told Morgan that they can get a court order to check phone records and see if the girl had made the call and go from there. It was an eventful Wednesday evening to say the least, so I thought I would share and see what ya'll think of the sitution.... And maybe help turnover a couple of stones we haven't covered... :dunno:

Well this chick and I have been seeing eachother for a little over a week and we were hangin out... I had just washed my truck and we headed to Target to score some gum for the rest of the week... When we got there we saw her x-boyfriend, who she had broken up with about a month ago b/c he's into a bad crowd and drugs. We minded our business... made no eye contact, and did our own thing. We saw him again on our way out and did the same thing, minded our own business. On our way back to my shop, we see the kid, hanging out his window, flipping me off... I knew he was too chicken shit to do anything so I brushed it off, like I do with many "little things" and went on with my own business.

So we're at my shop working on my buddy's Harley before he takes it on a road trip, and I'm sifting through the bolt bin lookin for a couple of bolts when Morgan, my girl, comes in bawling... I had no idea what was going on until she played the voice mail that she had just recieved. It was this chick, saying that she was gonna f*ck her up and put her in the hospital for a week, if she "messed" with her x again... Morgan was terrified. It took me 10 minutes, at least, to get her calmed down enough to try and talk to her... She called her dad, who came right away to try and resolve the situation. He was furious about what was going on so him, Morgan and I headed to this kids house...

We got there and M's dad knocks on the door and asks for the x-boyfriend. He comes to the door and pops grabs him by the throat, telling him that if anything happens to Morgan, that he better pack his bags and get the f*ck out of Montana... or something bad's gonna happen to him. Of course that didn't do any good, so we ended up calling the local Sheriff's dept. to try and get something done there... They show up and immediately take the x-b/f's side because he had been assulted, which I can understand. (I would have handled it differently, by maybe talking to the punk first before I got worked up and grabbed the kid.) So the officer's write Morgan's dad a citation for assult, listened to the threatening voice mail... and asked the kid and a chick that was there if they had made the call, which of course they denied. The officers told us there was nothing else they could do, so we loaded up and went back to my shop and re-grouped. Morgan went home with her parents and I stayed and worked on the Harley.

Morgan calls me up a little while later telling me that the officers had gotten a little more information and they may have found the girl who made the call... and told Morgan that they can get a court order to check phone records and see if the girl had made the call and go from there. It was an eventful Wednesday evening to say the least, so I thought I would share and see what ya'll think of the sitution.... And maybe help turnover a couple of stones we haven't covered... :dunno:

Hmm, in my experience, big talkers are just that: big talkers. I do understand where your coming from though, I'd be upset/worried if my gf got a phone call like that, especially if the guy she was previously involved with was part of a bad crowd. Keep us posted. Hope everything works out! Chad

That's messed up :nonod: I just don't understand some people. Maybe she(Morgan) should get her # changed to avoid getting anymore harrassing calls.

Good luck with the whole situation.

So, my question to you is: Is she worth the effort?! :D Her old man sounds like a riot! :thumbs:

On a more serious note, sorry to hear that she is being tortured like that. My ex-wife really got hazed a lot when we first hooked-up, it was so bad that we had to move to another town. So I totally know what you mean here about small-minded people.

But I will offer you this one piece of advice, be kinda midful with your new girlfriend, the reason that I say this is not to be malicious at all, just pointing out that you've only known her a week and keep your eye open and see if she is the kind of person that just seems to foster bad feelings in others as she goes through life. Even crazy people do not go off without being provoked somehow, be as generous as possible with her and give the benefit of the doubt, just watch out for 'drama'.

Mr. P. :)

Hmm, in my experience, big talkers are just that: big talkers. I do understand where your coming from though, I'd be upset/worried if my gf got a phone call like that, especially if the guy she was previously involved with was part of a bad crowd. Keep us posted. Hope everything works out! Chad

:withstupid: Seems like 90% of the people who talk sh!t are just all talk. I also agree with mr.p. Get to know here more and find out what type of person she is and don't piss her dad off lol :crackup:

Talkers will tell you all day long that they're gonna whoop your ass, but never do it. The quiet ones aren't gonna tell you jack. They're just gonna do it.

It's a smart move on your part to hang back a bit. You definitely want to protect your girl, but not get involved with a psyco dope fiend.

But I will offer you this one piece of advice, be kinda midful with your new girlfriend, the reason that I say this is not to be malicious at all, just pointing out that you've only known her a week and keep your eye open and see if she is the kind of person that just seems to foster bad feelings in others as she goes through life.  Even crazy people do not go off without being provoked somehow, be as generous as possible with her and give the benefit of the doubt, just watch out for 'drama'.

Mr. P. :)

Yeah I agree with you there Mr. P, I'm usually pretty cautious around new people, but on the other hand she totally doesn't seem like that type, but I will stay on my toes though... I mean its not every day that I deal with phsycho drug heads and they're messed up lives...

:withstupid:  Seems like 90% of the people who talk sh!t are just all talk. I also agree with mr.p. Get to know here more and find out what type of person she is and don't piss her dad off lol :crackup:

:withstupid: I'm not scared at all because as I stated before that this kid and his crowd seem too chicken shit to do much, Morgan was the one who was terrified. I tried to tell her that these people weren't gonna do anything, and that she didn't have to be scared, but girls can be easily intimidated, and I think thats what they were trying to do. I've never been the type to go looking for trouble but it seems like it has a good way of finding me, but when it finds me I usually talk myself out of the situation or turn the other cheek. I've only had to scrap a couple of times and I am confident that if push come shove that I can handle myself.

Oh, and her dad is a nut! He's not a very big guy, but I can see him as a bit of a scrapper! :lol: Not to mention crazy... I mean he got charged with assult last night and brushed it off like it was a little dirt on his shoulder, but to a father, thats a small price to pay for your daughter's safety.

I'm glad that ya'll can see where I'm comming from on this stuff and thanks for the advice... It is much appreciated! :thumbs:

-Cody

... on the other hand she totally doesn't seem like that type...
Well her dad sure does :crackup::crackup: I am sure I will be the same way over my daughter. :P
Right on Mr. P :cheers: No one is gonna touch my little girl either!!!

metoo.gif:devil: