AWD Dyno in San Diego

.justin.

Hey guys

Just letting some of you SoCal guys know that I've been told by Ben @ EFI101 that Performance EFI in San Diego has an AWD dyno that "is plenty big for your truck."

I plan to do some tuning on it in September when I'm down that way, but wanted to let you guys know ahead of time to check it out. This is likely where the first few EFI Live tuning courses will be held, as Performance EFI is the "home dyno" for EFI University.

:)

Justin

Edited by .justin. (see edit history)

cool i called them and spoke with derek, he is a very very cool guy, the guy helped me alot, he actually told me the biggest wheel base the dyno dynamics would fit is about 138 inch, so even the green light performance wont fit our trucks now. they stated that about the only dyno that is going to be able to find is a dyna pack, and he gave me a few # for them around here, so im trying to find a dyno that will has 6 lug adaptors!

there are only 3 dyna pack dynos in so cal and one of them is awd tuning in palmdale , they dont have the 6 lug adaptors, and im waiting on an answer from crawford performance , because they were all at the track until monday, and no one answered the phone atchurch performance, so going to call them back in a bit!!

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)