PCMTune??

Blue_SS

hey everyone i got a few bolt ons and i am currently running the predator diablo on my 03 ss and was wondering if i should go to a tune? and why? and would i be able to tell a difference between a tune and the diablo!! my mods are shorty headers, diablo programmer, volant cold air intake, dual flows, spark plug wires

I went from a superchip tune to a custom tune a few weeks ago and can say yes there is a difference. Shift points alone make a big difference. I can feel it alot more on the top end. There is alot more room for change w/ a custom tune. I also gained 2 tenths in the 1/4 mile. Go for it :thumbs:

Were you "really" able to tell a diff yourself from your Diablo? Shift points are easy enough to distinguish a difference, but did you notice a power increase? I used a hypertech on my last truck and really felt it gave me more power because it told me it would, but honestly I can't say I ever really felt more power.

Custom tune you will definitely notice.