FOUND DISGUSTING SPIDER OMG

Z4pp

I usually get bit several times a year, sometimes by widows. This year one got me on the forehead...nice. And no, it wasn't one of those Oildale spider bites, either :crackup::P

Living in a place where there are so many, I have to say Im not scared of them any more, but I hate getting bit by them.

Edited by StealthSS (see edit history)

eh not a fan of spiders...not necesarrily scared of them but i dont get to many big ones here so i guess that leaves me out of the discussion about the big motherf'ers.

Guess you havent been up to Ocala, or Wachula counties.. They got some rather large ugly spiders out here.. Atop the boars and gators in the creeks.

I usually get bit several times a year, sometimes by widows.  This year one got me on the forehead...nice.  And no, it wasn't one of those Oildale spider bites, either  :crackup::P 

Living in a place where there are so many, I have to say Im not scared of them any more, but I hate getting bit by them.

lol @ oildale spider bites ;) I know all about those ;)

eh not a fan of spiders...not necesarrily scared of them but i dont get to many big ones here so i guess that leaves me out of the discussion about the big motherf'ers.

Guess you havent been up to Ocala, or Wachula counties.. They got some rather large ugly spiders out here.. Atop the boars and gators in the creeks.

oh ive been there....and even here in dade by horse country....but im a city slicker :P

LOL!!

I get those in my house all the time!! skurry mo fo's!  I don't have the courage to torch my carpet, so, i do the next best thing. I call my dog. My little collie loves to eat bugs and lizards..    :smash:

I dont have the courage to torch my carpet either. I like my carpet lol its black. Hard to keep clean. I had my little sister capture it in a jar and I nuked it in the garage lol.

Jesus God Almighty...this is the most disgusting topic I've seen so far. I HATE spiders with a passion. And to add to that we just bought a house that has an "infestation" of them according to Orkin. They've been out like 3 times and can't seem to solve the problem. It's to the point that I won't finish unpacking or open any cabinets until it's fixed. We have grandaddy long legs, black widows and some other weird jumping ugly mofo. Thank God for Raid!