Radix.. for those who did not know..

Hey guys for everyone that is not familar with me yet.. or may not know me by reputation..

Revolution Race Works Has provided a few Radix setups to the forum so far and I look forward to supporting the forum as well as providing you guys with the best service I can and passing on the best deals I can as well. I am a fabricator as well as an installer. I do custom chassis and other fab work as a mainstay. But I offer my services and products to everyone here as much as I can. All of the Tuning from Revolution Race Works is Backed by Zippy Performance. A name everone here has come to know and trust in SS performance.

I am currently working with procharger to offer you yet another option to get boosted and get you down the track and to the grocery store just a little faster.

I offer the complete Magunson line as well as special offers for members of SilveradoSS.com.

Anyone has any questions or needs always feel free to drop me a PM or email @ [email protected]

Stop by the site and let me know what you think.. I am trying to make more changes yet to make it a little more user friendly as well as on task.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions or if you need any pricing on the systems.

Thanks

-Frank

Hi Frank, i'm in need of a idler pulley "spacer". Do you have these in stock or can you get them and how much? Thanks.

Oh, btw, if you wondering WHY i need a new idler pulley spacer its to install my new set of Metco pulleys.

edit: i'm asking you so i can support a fellow forum member and not have to call Magnuson directly.

Edited by Holty (see edit history)

Hi Frank, i'm in need of a idler pulley "spacer".  Do you have these in stock or can you get them and how much?  Thanks.

Oh, btw, if you wondering WHY i need a new idler pulley spacer its to install my new set of Metco pulleys.

edit:  i'm asking you so i can support a fellow forum member and not have to call Magnuson directly.

I will make the call for yah this afternoon. I don't have any in hand but I am going to put in a call and let you know a little later today.

Frank, I need one too.

:thumbs:

Drop me a PM with your Shipping addy I will put a call in tomroow morn for yah.

Frank is an AWESOME guy!!!  Talked to him while getting my tune from Zippy.

Thanks It was great getting to meet you out there. Hopefully I get back there soon we have some more work to do with that Vette.

Were you listening for my shifts too haha :driving: