Zaino Pics......SS looooooks gooood

SSThunder

Used zaino on the wife's car last week and used it on the truck. Only put on 1 coat of z2 and z6 but it still looks damn good. Here's the pics:

Pic 1: 237252.jpg

Pic 2: 237251.jpg

Wife's Car:

237546.jpg

237545.jpg

237544.jpg

Wife's car and my DD on driveway to be paved tomorrow

237547.jpg

Does the Zaino take out the fine like marks/blemishes in black. My truck looks great(Black), but I am 'Anal' lol and the littleist marks drive me nuts. I guess what I am saying is...is Zaino worth the $? Thanks

teddy

what car does she have?

1998 Honda Accord ES V6 2 door coupe.

Does the Zaino take out the fine like marks/blemishes in black.  My truck looks great(Black), but I am 'Anal' lol and the littleist marks drive me nuts.  I guess what I am saying is...is Zaino worth the $?  Thanks

teddy

It can remove small scratches and swirl marks caused by washing. z5 polish is suppose to fill small cracks and scratches but I haven't used it yet. I say it's worth the money.

washed the wifes car late last night so my pics didn't turn out good. I'll take some pics today when I get home. It really saved her car. Zaino really made the car shine. I tried some other stuff before that worked ok but it didn't last a week. Zaino made the car's surface smooth and slick. It didn't fill in any rock chips but I didn't expect it to. The clay bar removed most of the paint she got from a door ding. If I had worked on it longer I'm sure it would have removed all of it. :D

Does the Zaino take out the fine like marks/blemishes in black.  My truck looks great(Black), but I am 'Anal' lol and the littleist marks drive me nuts.  I guess what I am saying is...is Zaino worth the $?  Thanks

teddy

Just this week Zaino has released a new Z5 that has more body to it, it fills spider-webbing better. Any scratches deeper than that and you are going to have to get medieval on your finish with either a D/A or rotary buffer, *then* Zaino. But yes, the Z5 helps a lot IMO, l suggest you lay down two coats of Z5, then a coat or two of Z2.

Mr. P. :)

Archived