Finally got it installed

Had this sitting in my garage for a few weeks while I was dealing with some personal stuff, and finally got around to installing it. I am almost complete. Just need to mount the magnavault system and the heat exchanger and put back the fan shroud. Should have some times real soon. Next to be installed will be the TOG's, TB converter, and Zippy shift kit.

3ae0f9b8.jpg

9c1c446a.jpg

47ed7740.jpg

3d959e3e.jpg

11cd7474.jpg

8115fef0.jpg

I pulled the shroud off because I was sitting on the corr support while I was installing everything and I didn't want to break the shroud. As for the headlights, I pulled them out to get the grill off easier. What problems did you have with the Knock sensors? I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything.

I pulled the shroud off because I was sitting on the corr support while I was installing everything and I didn't want to break the shroud.  As for the headlights, I pulled them out to get the grill off easier.  What problems did you have with the Knock sensors?  I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything.

The problem i had was that somehow the bank 2 sensor got unplugged during the installation. Totally ruins everything. Just make sure you dont pinch the knock sensor wires under the blower.