Yank SC3000 - anyone running it?

I spoke with Yank about a converter for my supercharged SSS. They told me I needed to run the SC3000 behind a supercharger and it comes with a 2 year warranty. They said the TT2600 will work, but probably won't hold up because it does not have the special strators? and anti-ballooning plate? like the SC3000. He said I would also be able to tow with it as well. Obviously the price difference is $400. Is anyone running this converter? I know Holty is running the TT2600 and seems to be pretty happy with it, but I also know of other trannies that have blown because of cheap converters.

I am running the TT2600 in a built 65E. I put alot of power through it and haven't ben in any trouble yet. Prior to the 2600, I was running the TT3000 and had no issues whatsoever. What Yank said makes sense but with the guys running the TB converters behind a blown application and having no issues, I would feel fairly confortable with the 2600TT. I know of several higher HP blown applications running the TT2600 with no issues.

Thanks, you just saved me $400 Krambo. I fgured if it was necessary, some of you guys would be running them. The only person I know on here that has a $900 converter is SS-blown and he blew his converter into his trans...ooops...I guess he went a different route as well now.