Selling SS Rims

I've decided to sell my SS rims. $325.00 Ea ( $1,300.00) plus shipping from Michigan. 48706

I thought I would offer them here first. If no takers by thursday, I will list on ebay.

email: [email protected]

1.jpg

Ok, i am getting a good deal on my new rims, so i am going to pass the saving on to my fellow SS'rs

My new price for rims are $ 1,050.00 plus shipping. This is a steal for these rims. The last two sets that sold on ebay went for1,475.00 without tires & 1,675 with tires. Below is the link.

http://search-completed.ebay.com/search/se...completedonly=1

OK, for those of you who have been sending me email concerning these rims, he my stance on them.

The dealer sells them for $543.00 ea plus $27.45 ea for the centercaps. A complete set would cost you $ 2,281.80 plus tax (if applicable in your state).

I am asking $ 1,300.00 which is $ 981.80 less than new ones.

For the guys that want to know if I will come close to some they found for

$ 700.00 heres my response. If you found them for that price, why are you even emailing me, go buy them suckers now!!!!!!!!!

Respectfully,

My new price for these rims is $1,050.00 plus shipping.

I have picked out my new rims and turned this into a break even situation for me.

I could get more for them on ebay but decided to pass the savings on to someone from this message board.

Rims are in mint & perfect condition. Don't miss a change to get these hard to find rims at this cost. Imagine getting four rims and centercaps for the price of two.

Man that sound like too good of a deal. If no one is interested by the weekend i'll go ahead & list them on ebay.

1.jpg

Hi,

I'm very interested! I also sent you an email regarding them.

BD

You got mail.

vdrumright,

I received your email letting me know the wheels 'are mine'. I would like to see some pics of all 4 wheels before making the purchase if you would please.

Regards dana

[email protected]

Just emailed the pics

I was wondering how much you got for your wheels?  I am going to sell mine in the next  week or so. Thanks

Nightshift,

I bought a set of OEM SS wheels from vdrumright to mount on my 02 rado.

Jerry maybe he will send you a PM with regard to his selling price.

BD

Archived