Was in a accident

cwest94

Well for the first time in 13 years, I hit someone, there goes my perfect driving record. I was at a stop sign and there was one car in front of me, after he pulled out I looked to see if there was any on coming traffice and didn't see anything. So I pulled out and BANG, smashed right into the guy that was in front of me a few seconds earlier.

P6130844.JPG

P6130849.JPG

I guess things could of been worse, no one was injured thank god. The only injury I suffer from is a bruse around my wrist from my watch. That also upset my poison ivy. :cry:

Thank god the damage is all to the bumper and nothing else, well I did lose a couple of my grille inserts. I always thought how upset I would be if something were to ever happen to my SS, but after having to deal with some things that have happened in the past year, I'm okay because no one got hurt and and I'm still alive, things could of been much worse then what they were.

I did the same thing years ago. I had a 72 Ranchero which had a show quality black paint job. If you know that car you know it has a rather large front bumper. I was exiting the freeway and wnted to turn right, there was a car infront of me and the light turned green and the car started to go. Well I let my foot off the brake and look left and bang the b!tch stopped at the red light! :banghead: It was a good thing it only messed up her bumper :crackup:

Sorry to hear that .... Glad your ok....

I slid on Ice in a spare parking lot at work. I hit a Volvo Wagon doing about 5mph. But since it was -10* out, and that my bumper road up onto their bumper. My lower bumper cover cracked. I also needed a new break vent/duct. It SUCKED!!!! Paid about $750 for a new bumper cover and paint - Installed.

I ran into a 3 month old Dodge Charger.

Glad to hear you're ok, but sorry to hear about your truck. One way to look at it though, is you didn't run into anything of value! :crackup:

I knew there were going to be some Dodge jokes. :D

I guess you can say I took one for the SS team. :smash:

Archived