Newest edition to my family

Nice. Now you need a bigger garage.

I know I have to back the VHO in just to get the garage door down. Just bought the house and never realized while it was being built actually how small the garage is. They call it a 2 car garage. I could probaly barely get the Z and Trailblazer in there.

love the exhaust out the center!!! did they come factory with that i never noticed before

The Center Mounted Exhaust was a SLP option on the Camaro SS in 01 and 02 only. I had it laying around the house since 2002 when I picked it up used. I decided to put it on the car.

Thanks for all the positive comments on the car. I only paid $7000 for it. It had 100,000 miles on it when I got it. I am the third owner but it was garaged its entire life. Car has T-tops/leather/Hurst 6 speed/Monsoon deck with 12 disc changer/Y2F sport appearance package. I have added the CME/loudmouth exhaust/35th SS wheels/SLP lid/SLP strut tower brace/K/N. I have springs/shocks/subframes in the garage awaiting install.

I changed all the fluids when I got it/plugs/wires/serpentine belts. I am getting 25 mpg out of her. This is why I drive it instead of the VHO right now.