Dual gauge pod

JF-03-SS

Like I said , I said I know nothing about gauges.  So what is the difference betweem the single and dual Intercepter?  I guess if I got one of those I would only need one gauge then? :dunno:

The dual one will allow you to look at two engine parameters simultaneaously. So using that model you could look at engine temp and transmission temp at the same time, or any other mixture of things. The single you would have to scroll through them if you were interested in looking at more than one thing. Even with my dual, I scroll through things I'm looking at all the time. The dual is just more convenient to use if you're interested in looking at some of those things.

Thanks, as soon as I find a dual a-pillar gauge pod I will be getting the dual set-up.

What other gauge will you be running?

I ordered the aeroforce dual scan set-up.

If that is the only gauge you'll be running then you only need a single pod. The dual scan gauge is only one gauge with 2 displays.

I don't think a wideband gauge is necessary unless you have some fairly serious mods, and even then would not recommend the cheap ones that just tap into your stock O2 sensors. The better ones use an actual wb sensor and usually cost quite a bit more - $250+.

You can get two gauges that hook together so you can monitor 4 things at a time.

Like I said , I said I know nothing about gauges.  So what is the difference betweem the single and dual Intercepter?  I guess if I got one of those I would only need one gauge then? :dunno:

The dual one will allow you to look at two engine parameters simultaneaously. So using that model you could look at engine temp and transmission temp at the same time, or any other mixture of things. The single you would have to scroll through them if you were interested in looking at more than one thing. Even with my dual, I scroll through things I'm looking at all the time. The dual is just more convenient to use if you're interested in looking at some of those things.

Thanks, as soon as I find a dual a-pillar gauge pod I will be getting the dual set-up.

What other gauge will you be running?

I ordered the aeroforce dual scan set-up.

If that is the only gauge you'll be running then you only need a single pod. The dual scan gauge is only one gauge with 2 displays.

I don't think a wideband gauge is necessary unless you have some fairly serious mods, and even then would not recommend the cheap ones that just tap into your stock O2 sensors. The better ones use an actual wb sensor and usually cost quite a bit more - $250+.

You can get two gauges that hook together so you can monitor 4 things at a time.

Hell, I didn't think of that. That's almost like logging with a laptop.