X2000 Tonneau Cover Group Buy

This is for a group purchase on the Gaylords X2000 fiberglass bed covers. BSER said he can do another group purchase and their will be a price increase July 1, so we need to get this going. I'm in for a X2000 withe speedstur wing top. BSER, can you list me a price on this cover and shipping costs to zip code 36541 ? Thanks!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys...here the prices:

X-2000

with Stainless Steel hinges, electric light, carpet and electric locking (w key fob)

Retail = $1287.90

GP price = $999

X-2000 Speedstur wing lid

with Stainless Steel hinges, elctric light, carpet and electric locking (w key fob) = $1050

Retail = $1363.15

GP price = $1050

Traditional Spedstur wing lid

with easy grip clamp on system. No light, carpet, electric lock or x-2000 hinges

Retail = $1045.88

GP price = $865

All lids come painted to match your truck. None of these prices include shipping.

The X-2000 comes with everything as part of the package. You can add any of the options of the X-2000 to the traditional lid for an additional charge.

Shipping will be average about $130. It is better if you pay freight collect for two reasons. First it's a little cheaper, second it allows you to see the lid to make sure your box/lid isn't damaged. It's much easier to refuse the shipment anbd get a replacement rather than taking possession then resolving the problem.

Shipping problems happen rarely but they do happen. I have all the lids I order come with a paremiter wood crate which solves most handling issues.

how much time do i have to decide? when is the cutoff date?

I need to know too. Hopefully BSER will let us know. I may not have time to let my credit card cool off some but at least I got 0% for 8 more months. :cool:

I would like to say thanks to BSER for posting these great price discounts. BSER, you are a great asset to this site! :cheers:

I have to have the order in by June 30 to garantee these prices. I haven't recieved the new price sheets yet.

You can contact me at 316-858-1197 if you want to place an order or ask any questions.

Archived