90mm intake swap with 90mm tb

j4nash

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben, I have seen both the LS2 & LQ9 intakes, and the LS2 looks like it flows way more than a LQ9.

Looks are deceiving you. Flow data has shown that the two intakes flow very similarly.

I agree looks can be deceving, but wheres the flow data ????? Oh I just noticed the one I have is different then j4nash. I'll post pics

Edited by SuperSport (see edit history)

There seems to be some confusion here. Someone asked is it an LS2 or is it an SSR intake. The intake is for an LS2 in an SSR. The intake was modified to accept the Multec II injectors and fuel rail from an 03' Silverado.

what does it take to make this work. I have the intake in and waiting but dont have an earthly idea how to make the 03 rails work.

There seems to be some confusion here. Someone asked is it an LS2 or is it an SSR intake. The intake is for an LS2 in an SSR. The intake was modified to accept the Multec II injectors and fuel rail from an 03' Silverado.

what does it take to make this work. I have the intake in and waiting but dont have an earthly idea how to make the 03 rails work.

If the crossover will go over the instake the rails will work. Can't remember if you have car type injectors, but if you do it will be much easier. You will have to fab some metal pieces to get the rails to bolt up. It will be a metal tab with two holes - one for the rails one for the intake - if you get the idea.

I tried to put my 04 rails and crossover tube on TBSS manifold. The rails may fit by triming the tabs used to bolt the rails down on to the manifold, and running a spacer but the cross over tube is way off, since the TBSS manifold is much wider. I am going to have to find the part # for the rails and crossover tube somewhere ??

Edited by SuperSport (see edit history)