90mm intake swap with 90mm tb

j4nash

There seems to be some confusion here. Someone asked is it an LS2 or is it an SSR intake. The intake is for an LS2 in an SSR. The intake was modified to accept the Multec II injectors and fuel rail from an 03' Silverado.

Zippy or Justin

do you know what has to be done to make the intake work with the 04 returnless fuel rails ??? Thanks

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually have a set of 05 fuel rails laying hear i was going to try and use them but they would not work because i have a 03. so a 04 or newer the will work on just fine.

so if you want my 05 ssr fuel rails i will sell those with the intake swap kit as well.

There seems to be some confusion here. Someone asked is it an LS2 or is it an SSR intake. The intake is for an LS2 in an SSR. The intake was modified to accept the Multec II injectors and fuel rail from an 03' Silverado.

Zippy or Justin

do you know what has to be done to make the intake work with the 04 returnless fuel rails ??? Thanks

With the mods made to the intake I'd bet your current rails would bolt right on.

wow just swaped back to my stock intake and 78mm tb yesterday so i could sell mine to be able to purchase a fast intake.

the 90mm intake sure makes the truck come out of the hole alot faster. the truck pulled alot better with the 90mm setup i can't wait to see what a 90mm fast intake will do

That's surprising since the truck and SSR intakes flow nearly the same. I would guess you gained from the tb since it is bigger, but not much from the intake.

I'll have my FAST on in a couple of weeks.

That's surprising since the truck and SSR intakes flow nearly the same.  I would guess you gained from the tb since it is bigger, but not much from the intake.

with your fast intake you'll gain a little more up top in the rpm range over the stock one.

That's surprising since the truck and SSR intakes flow nearly the same.  I would guess you gained from the tb since it is bigger, but not much from the intake.

Ben, I have seen both the LS2 & LQ9 intakes, and the LS2 looks like it flows way more than a LQ9. Plus the LS2 is a 3 piece so you can port it.

j4nash,

Where did you get the intake manifold ported at ???

Edited by SuperSport (see edit history)