Joe Gibbs Performance Shop

Blaker888

Ok well I have the Joe gibbs gauges and I want to but the leather seats and floor mats to complete the interior but I cant find his shop online or the link on this site like it use to be. I found the one for just the trucks but not the perfomance online store!

I also noticed that this was gone from the site.

I got the low-down from my uncle that works for Joe Gibbs Racing on the #18 car. I guess Gibbs Performance let go a sizable portion of his employees on the Truck performance division because they haven't been as successful as they had originally hoped. I guess for now they have just scaled back a bit and plan to continue building their truck line but decided not to venture into the H2's and H3's which they originally planned to. So I would have to imagine that the scaling back also led to their retail of parts, etc and their on-line store. If you call Joe Gibbs Racing in Huntersville, NC they will connect you to the performance division upstairs and maybe you can get some parts that way, if nothing turns up there I can probably help you out, just pm me if the other lead doesn't work. Good luck! :thumbs:

Teddy

favian pablin @ sve america is the man handling jgp stuff from here on out. go to sveamerica.com they are the manufacturer of all the jgp stuff and fabian is the one that is handling all warrenty and replacment stuff better have a vin for any thing being replaced.good luck.jgp is DONE!