Anyone try these?

http://www.spiderlite.com/

http://www.stylinconcepts.com/parts.aspx?p...7&q=spider+lite

Just wondering what you guys think. If any of you have used these, could you tell me a part number? They show two on the website and I am not sure which to use.

Thanks,

Teddy

They are actually the same size, small 2.74". But the 1157 is listed as 5armsbay15da and 3156/3157 are listed as 5armswedgea. On the SpideLites site they list both of those part numbers but there is an asterisk next to the numbers that says "check owners manual" so I am lost and really want to order these tomorrow so I have them on Weds.

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

Well I know that the 1156 bulb is the back-up light, but what is the difference between a 1157 bulb and a 3157 bulb??  They are both listed as the same bulb from the factory?  But separate from SpiderLites.

LED Bulb - 5-Arm Spiderlite

by Spiderlite

Red

5ARM1156S

1156 Style Bulb

2.74" Diameter

LED Bulb - 5-Arm Spiderlite

by Spiderlite

Red

5ARM3157S

3157 Style Bulb

2.74" Diameter

Those are off Styling Concepts page

Rear turn signal

1157LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

3157LL

Tail light

3157LL

Stop light

3157LL

This is what I was talking about. Spider lists SEPARATE part numbers for the 1157 & 3157 bulbs, but GM lists them as together. So which bulb is actually in our trucks??

....maybe I should do some updated research on these first.....

When I was looking at them, I didn't think they would properly fit in our light housings. I took mine off, and from the measurements and the shape of our lights, I was more than a little concerned on the fit. Also, I read at that point in time (this had probably been a year ago) that they DID NOT meet DOT requirements, and that they were to be used for 'off road purposes only'. I will be the first to say that I am no safety geek, but I just think that your tail lights probably should meet legal requirements for on-road use!