Electric fans

Variable speed on no speed control?

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

There are 2 speeds I think. dunno what they are though. I know it will stay on and sometimes come on after the truck is turned off and the key is out of it. Until I hit the alarm and it disables the power.

• 1 year later...

Okay fellas, I dont mean to drag up a very old post. I figured it would be better to just add on to this one because I know how you feel about :repost: . So here is my question. The FAL 282's with the VSC: Are they reliable? How does their performance rate to the 2005 fans? Does any one have any knowledge of them from experince?

I dont want to use a set up that will utilize my PCM, Because I dont want the dealership to see that I have an additional harness going to my PCM. Would they not figure out that I have a custom tune? Void my warranty?

Please help. :driving::flag:

I've had no problems with my vcm or fans whatsoever...I did start to have my fuse block melt, but that problem was resolved by FAL with a different fuse holder. I'd say go with the FAL's. :thumbs:

How do you determine if a fuse block is the new or old model?

Here is a pic of the new fuse block that I received...

91740560.jpg

I've had no problems with my vcm or fans whatsoever...I did start to have my fuse block melt, but that problem was resolved by FAL with a different fuse holder. I'd say go with the FAL's. :thumbs:

How do you determine if a fuse block is the new or old model?

Here is a pic of the new fuse block that I received...

91740560.jpg

Awesome thank you. :driving::cheers::flag:

Archived