In dash scan monitor

04ChargedSS

I just ordered my duals from New Era Performance Parts for right around $380 shipped and they come straight from Aeroforce he said they will ship out in like 3-5 days.

I can't stand e-mailing people to try and get a price on something, it just takes too damn long and it's BS IMO.

Wasn't there a group buy on some gauges ... and the company programmed it to read "SS" upon starting up??

Are these the same?

Yeah thers one going on right now I think someone posted a link for a group buy

I have the website at work but you can google it and it comes up. It does Take a extra week like WI_Dave said. It does say SS upon Startup...

is this what your looking for?

P1010003Large.jpg

P1010007Large.jpg

Oh so sexy! What are you using your switches for? I have the same one from SoCalDiesel.com and plan to put my dual aeroforce gauges there when I get them and planned on using one switch for power to the gauges incase I wanted to shut them off without having to un plug them from the OBD2 then have the cable hanging down. but i'm not sure about the other yet.

In another thread (click here) on June 29th, 2006, I posted the following:

I just made a group purchase (not on this website) through my friends shop and got the Generation II Interceptor's with the "SS" start up logo.

The Generation II Interceptor, has some additional features.  These being a programmable shift light, 2 programmable 0-5v analog inputs, mpg readout, horsepower calculation, and performance readout (0-60, 1/8 mile, ¼ mile including speeds).  You can hook up the 0-5v analog inputs to a map sensor to read boost or a wide band O2, etc... The MPG is in "real time". The Performance read out is pretty close to real track times. The new additions are really cool.

With permission I could set up a group purchase on this website for the Generation II Interceptors with the very desirable "SS" startup screen.

Let me know,

06VHO

I have kinda hesitated to follow through with a group purchase on this site,

because I am leaving this Saturday morning to go to Cancun, Mexico. I will

be back home the morning of July 14th though, so maybe now would be a

good time to start a group purchase and see if there is enough interest.

Not all dealers offer the very desireable "SS" start up screen, I do. If I can get 15+ orders,

I will sell them for 10% off of the retail pricing at http://www.aeroforcetech.com/.

I just asked for permission for this group sale. If permission is or is not granted it will be posted in this thread.

If permission is granted you can PM me with the options you want and I will get back with you Friday when I get

back from Cancun. I will also put up more details Friday.

If permission is not granted, this group purchase will not happen.

Archived