The concrete saga....

CaboRob

went to the Progressive claim center today... after telling them what happened..i had picts of the damage....picts of where it happened...from the ground and from 80' up on the 7th floor of this building next to the lot i parked at looking down at my SSS...set a bag full of gravel that came raining down yesterday...then he said lets go out to mark the damage as he grabs 1 flouresent green highlighter...i said you might need about 6 or 7 of those...that bad he says.....he walks around the gray speckled SS saying wow...trys to pick some of it off.....after some effort it came off....black paint and all.. :cry: then writes.....ENTIRE PAINT on the drivers side glass... :cheers::):cheers: now my dillema.....I want a cowl....need a cowl....since the paint is free :thumbs: question ...which hood to get?reflexxion?....goodmark?.....HELP :dunno: also...we do or dont have the cladding

? i know its at the bottom of the door but why would that matter for the hood?does anybody have part #'s

went to the Progressive claim center today... after telling them what happened..i had picts of the damage....picts of where it happened...from the ground and from 80' up on the 7th floor of this building next to the lot i parked at looking down at my SSS...set a bag full of gravel that came raining down yesterday...then he said lets go out to mark the damage as he grabs 1 flouresent green highlighter...i said you might need about 6 or 7 of those...that bad he says.....he walks around the gray speckled SS saying wow...trys to pick some of it off.....after some effort it came off....black paint and all..  :cry: then writes.....ENTIRE PAINT on the drivers side glass... :cheers:  :)  :cheers: now my dillema.....I want a cowl....need a cowl....since the paint is free :thumbs: question ...which hood to get?reflexxion?....goodmark?.....HELP :dunno: also...we do or dont have the cladding

? i know its at the bottom of the door but why would that matter for the hood?does anybody have part #'s

i set the bag of gravel on his desk t5hat came raining down