Herculiner

montanass

I have been considering herculiner for the SS... I'm kind of a tight ass when it comes to the truck but I hear that its good stuff... I was just wondering how you guys like it (for those who have had it). I would get the sealer for it so it doesnt fade and i can pick it up for around 100 clams...

thanks

-Cody

It's a form of bed liner. You use rollers, and brushes to apply it yourself.

Herculiner

I don't really see a difference from this, to the spray in form other than, speed. Then again I could be wrong. It is suppose to be auto leveling so the thickness should be the same all the way around. I have friends that have used this, and they like it, the thing I did notice about it, is it's selfhealing ability is not quite as good as then spray in types.

Bonus to using something like this is, it will help kill a bit of the road noise from the bed area.

Not worth the money!IMHO.personally used it and it is .50 cent product in a 100.00 can,leave it to the ametures,linex is the best.I put it in a 99 silv in 99 and hasnt peeled scractched or faded yet PERIOD,hard as a rock. i mean that it will draw blood if you slide on it,worth the money,just make sure they prep the truck really good(deep scuffing)rhino linnning is just as good little thicker,and softer on the body.

Really think about it before you committ,becuase you will pay dearly trying to remove it,as far as sprayable bedliners go stick with the pro's the quality is what made them pro's in the first place :cool:

I would never do it again. I have did it twice. once in a bed which did pretty good for the 11 months i had it. and i have it for the interior of my land cruiser where i wont have anything but feet touching it. but the first time you drag something sharp across it the thing will come up in chunks.