4 wheelers

Here are mine:

The white one is a 250R

-built from the ground up by me Pro-x 380 stroker lightened, lenghtened, the whole 9. All I do is drag race with these two. The R runs solid 4.4's in sand.

The blue one is a banshee

-Chassis and engine by Southern Style Racing, Paint by Fullblown. The engine is a long rod 350 with an override trans, Lectron carbs, PVL ignition, etc, etc. Joel @ Fullblown did the paint, he does work on a regular basis for West Coast Choppers, and a little for Orange County Choppers. This bike runs consistent 4.0's.

Forgot to mention that the banshee was featured in Sand Sports Magazine when Southern Style Racing owned it, I bought it from them.

Can't ride these on the trail...LOL!!

Teddy

SEE PHOTOS BELOW!!!!

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

That thing it pretty sick. Mine was set-up for track and CC.

Is that a '01? I had a '89,'93,&'01, now I enjoy just slow cruz'in on my '00 Kodiak or the little ladies '01 Wolverine

1999, right now it's all apart, and being sold. I have the full roller right now.

got firneds on both sides with quads, have a friend with a piarie that has outlaw tires and does not get stuck at all and the 4wd is broke so it stays in 2 wd drive but you can pop a wheelie with it. It has a v twin motor. Friends just got predators which are by far the fastest 4 wheelers ive road so far. blows the 660 raptor outa the water. Need to ride the 700 raptor with fuel injection. Banshees are pretty darn quick as well. Sport quads get stuck easy in the mud here too. Its like quick sand almost you can feel the suction on your boot if you get your foot covered so thats the kinda stuffyou gotta ride in.

I don't ride, but my boss has one.

Dyno sheet:

160321140.jpg

Recent pass in 300' with no wheelie bar. His bike is the time on the left.

160321126.jpg

The quad

60947773.jpg

And more pic's here.

:eek::wtf:

That thing is sick :D

I've got 2 Yamaha 200 Blasters, Wanted a Banshee but my ex wanted to ride so i settled for these, now I wish I just got the Banshee :banghead:

I have had a few ATV's over the years, had an 86 trx250r that was pretty sweet but dont believe I have any pics of that floatin around. I just sold my 2 other quads recently, an 88 Kawasaki Tecate4 and my 00 banshee. Back on 2 wheels for the dirt and love it but i'm sure i will grab up another banshee when the time is right.

post-6368-1151686845_thumb.jpg

post-6368-1151686895_thumb.jpg

post-6368-1151686954_thumb.jpg