4 wheelers

I don't ride, but my boss has one.

Dyno sheet:

160321140.jpg

Recent pass in 300' with no wheelie bar. His bike is the time on the left.

160321126.jpg

The quad

60947773.jpg

And more pic's here.

:eek::wtf:

That thing is sick :D

I've got 2 Yamaha 200 Blasters, Wanted a Banshee but my ex wanted to ride so i settled for these, now I wish I just got the Banshee :banghead:

I have a Blaster as well. It's perfect for me- I'm really accident prone so the last thing I need to do is go over 50 on a 4 wheeler. I also have a Polaris 500 4x4

I am looking for something a 6 foot 1inch inch guy(me) and 200 pounds soakin wet could ride as a beginner quad,  my copusin has a 250r 3 wheeler 2 stroke and that thing moves,  I like the new DVX's from atric cat, i heard they are pretty freakin fast for a stock wheeler

I'm 6'1" also... I weight around 245. I think a blaster would be a good beginner quad. I think they have to be the cheapest ones out there too. I don't have any complaints with mine. It's not a 400 or 500 or anything... but It's not at all what I would call slow- even with my big ass on it :D

I still have my 87 Honda 250X. I haven't ridden it in a while but plan to get it back out before the end of the summer. I need to replace rear bearings and tune it up a little.

Here is a picture taken a long time ago at Silver Lake Sand Dunes.

post-2271-1151909987_thumb.jpg

The 250X and 300EX are to me the best ATV's ever made. I have had 3 of them and they are fun as can be. We always geared them down slightly. I live in WV (all hills).

I now have a Honda Rubicon 500. I don't get to ride much but it's paid for. I'm getting old and was ready for racks, less mud and slow riding.

I have a 2004 L.E. yamaha yfz 450,88 suzuki quadzilla LT500,and two honda 400EX's01-03. I might thin out the pack a little and buy a yamaha rhino side by side. Only problem is between work and wrenching on my car and truck I don't get much time to ride.

Archived