Chevy Dealers .... need a little help

Big O

I am looking into a 4 door duramax for another vehicle, actually I wasn't but with the 0% for 72 months it is pretty tough to wait.

I was looking for someone to tell me what the dealer paid based on the VIN number. I am going to a local shop tonight and grabbing a VIN ... I will probably drive 2.5 hours to another dealer who works with me a little better.

Any help will be appreciated.

****** VIN to be placed here when I get back ********

EDIT *** Drove the lot and didn't find anything that remotely tickled my fancy. They had a couple of Vortec Max but no short bed quad cab duramonsters. Oh well ... off to south dakota I go.

Edited by Big O (see edit history)

Have you ever driven one? They are awesome. Had an 03 for a while. Sold it to my dad and picked up an 05. I love them. Last year my brother and I got a 4500 Kodiak with the Dmax and that thing is a beast! I don't have ANY complaints with the trucks- other than the 48k sticker. Got the 05' with 5400 miles for 32 out the door with tax and everything included. It's too bad your so far from me- there is a dealer out my way that is awesome.